Is it nonetheless arduous so that you can watch your son or daughter attend their lessons from a pc? Do you assume touchscreens can substitute the ‘pen and paper’ technique? Are you afraid that new methods of studying won’t be totally efficient? If in latest months you have got additionally requested your self any of those questions, what we’re going to inform you subsequent might curiosity you.
Instances have modified and evidently know-how has been one of many nice determinants of this digital transformation. As well as, the Covid-19 pandemic has managed to additional speed up this course of, for instance, with teleworking. However these modifications not solely have an effect on the world of adults, the pandemic has made us belief new studying strategies for our kids the place digitization performs a key position. Subsequently, it’s indeniable to acknowledge that we’re heading in the direction of new hybrid instructing fashions the place digital and face-to-face training will coexist for the following few years.
Even if that is an upward pattern, one of these mannequin entails creating new habits that, in lots of instances, require time to adapt. For instance, earlier than you allowed your little one to be with the pc or tv to take pleasure in a second of leisure, leisure or relaxation. Now, it is not uncommon to see your little one seek the advice of doubts a few topic by Zoom, attend nearly historical past lessons or be taught classes with YouTube tutorials. One of many benefits of the hybrid instructing technique is that it’s dedicated to multichannel.
So does it too beUnicoos, an internet academic platform that provides from free movies on YouTube to lessons to observe from tv within the Movistar Campus Residing App, out there on Movistar +. We’re conscious that accepting this isn’t a straightforward process. Thus We convey you some suggestions from an professional within the training sector to assist your youngsters get probably the most out of themselves and adapt to this new studying mannequin.
Observe David Calle’s recommendation to check and assist your youngsters to go the EBAU efficiently
Are you prepared? Then let’s get it proper! Neglect in regards to the ‘pencil and paper’, attempt taking notes out of your pill and you’ll instantly perceive why your youngsters do it. Then the instructor and CEO de beUnicoos David Calle, finalista al World Trainer Prize, leaves us some tricks to research that permit the youngest of the home to make the most of their digital lessons and manage themselves earlier than this hybrid training mannequin.
1. BREAK – Train your youngsters the Pomodoro technique, a way to enhance productiveness that consists of learning 25 minutes intensively with out distractions, after which relaxation for five ‘. Every of those intervals known as Pomodoro, just like the outdated tomato-shaped kitchen clocks. Additionally, remember that sleeping hours favor reminiscence consolidation, so we must always all sleep between 7-Eight hours a day.
2. ORDER – If you wish to keep away from the day when a tool breaks or all the data labored is erased, bear in mind to have a tough drive at hand to have the ability to make backup copies or save all of the notes within the cloud.
3. PLANNING -Train them the organizational instruments you employ at work equivalent to Google Calendar, Outlook or Groups, and encourage them to create their very own work agenda. It can be crucial, little by little, that they turn into increasingly autonomous and accountable.
4. VIRTUAL LEARNING – Discover platforms like beUnicoos to show your youngsters totally different movies ordered by topic, course, matter and lesson. This platform has dozens of different assets to see probably the most advanced subjects defined in an entertaining approach.
5. MOVING – Attempt to get your youngsters to disassociate the work instruments with social networks. To do that, they will use purposes equivalent to Telegram or Trello for planning their research and free WhatsApp for social life. As well as, it encourages that after a tough day of on-line research, they disconnect from the screens, enjoying a board recreation or studying a e-book. It’s best to train with them, bodily exercise is crucial, for the reason that quantity of oxygen that enters their brains when they’re activated will increase between 5-15%.
6. CHANGES – Attempt to change the research locations and break the monotony. It’s advisable to check which technique, time and house most closely fits your wants. Studying is realized by learning!
7. MONOTAREA – In case your youngsters are learning, attempt to give them a quiet house, the place they aren’t distracted by something round them, in order that they focus their consideration on what they’re doing.
And you understand what’s finest? Now you too can research with beUnicoos from the Movistar Campus Residing App in Movistar +.
The right way to be taught with out getting off the sofa with beUnicoos
With the Movistar Campus Residing App, learning from dwelling is less complicated because of the combination of beUnicoos on this utility. You simply should be Fusion Client, entry Movistar + by way of the UHD decoder and enter the part “Apps”On the left aspect of the primary menu. Within the part of ‘Training and tradition‘You can see the Residing App of Movistar Campus and as soon as inside, it is possible for you to to see totally different companions, together with “beUnicoos” with whom you’ll find out about totally different topics on the EBAU. When you additionally comply with the recommendation to check, you have got every little thing ready in your youngsters to check efficiently.
As well as, you may take pleasure in this digital expertise by way of voice because of Aura, Movistar’s virtual assistant. If in case you have the system Movistar Home, of “OK Aura, open Movistar Campus”Or navigate by contact by way of the Residing App. If in case you have the Vocal Command Movistar +, press and maintain the “Aura“Y of “Open Movistar Campus”.
Now you’re able to put all David Calle’s research suggestions into observe and be part of this new approach of studying with the assistance of beUnicoos.